creator:dungbeetle. a serious beetle lover and 3D animator by profession. crap_online is a posting place for the jolts of thoughts from dungbeetle's mind after being Long-Wind-ified and greatly elaborated.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

imagining the beach.

Ripples wake from the ship's base,
the wind pulls a grin on my face;
I see, before me, beauty in god's grace;
I see beyond this,my happy days.

Wind blows across my weary face,
I anticipate the salty taste,
for the horizon ends in this blissful place,
the land in front will be embraced.

Waves lap onto the shore, dazed,
I rush into the sea, i do not wait.
for it will hug me like how you braved,
for i will be reminded, the love we made.

The sun gleams right through my shades,
I crap in the morning a well made shit;
the sun shines, burns and bakes,
I toast myself like a garlic bread.

Waves bring joy and memories,
of you and I how blissfully;
I wish you'd enjoy your precious trip,
gurl, miss me? if u do, miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home