creator:dungbeetle. a serious beetle lover and 3D animator by profession. crap_online is a posting place for the jolts of thoughts from dungbeetle's mind after being Long-Wind-ified and greatly elaborated.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

let me be your pillar of support, pillow of comfort.sam, let me.

in the midst of such confusion, i just wanted to say happy 10th month anniversary, please eat well, sleep well and treat yourself well, do not overstrain yourself. if ever the thought of me enters your mind, embrace it, there is no wrong thinking about me if you still do want me. and thats a fact, you still do .
so,

think of how i won your heart,
think not of the reason we are apart,
think of how i spank your butt,
and how i always fart.
love was never an easy task,
harder when we're both apart,
if you think of me awfully lot,
smile to me, you pineapple tart.

3 Comments:

Blogger michsue said...

You're so sweet and witty at the same time... =')

May 11, 2006 at 10:16 PM

 
Blogger | han | said...

thanks. i take it as a compliment. i hope sam gets back to me soon. if only we can talk it out nicely, what do we want, im sure we will be able to reach a balancing point. if we leave it to time, time will wash it away, but it will not be solved. it will forever be a knot...

May 12, 2006 at 10:31 AM

 
Blogger linnie said...

hey boy! take care uh... of yourself and ur heart. you need to be strong when a person leans on you. i'm still here, your skinny and uh... 'strong' ah-yi

May 13, 2006 at 11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home