creator:dungbeetle. a serious beetle lover and 3D animator by profession. crap_online is a posting place for the jolts of thoughts from dungbeetle's mind after being Long-Wind-ified and greatly elaborated.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

wait.

weep deep,
torn and i moan,
i yell until my head bursts,
yet there is no sound to be heard.
i breathe through my failing lungs,
the weak heartbeat pumps energy out of my body,
draining me, killing the me that we had once known,
spending the last given chance we were supposed to have,
you have chosen to do so, without reason, for me nor yourself,
you have chosen to end the road here. now.
i rest my soul now, the restless emotion that re-surfaces every second,
wondering if we still would be.
for now i rest, for tomorrow,
we shall reason it out.

10-may 2006han.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home