creator:dungbeetle. a serious beetle lover and 3D animator by profession. crap_online is a posting place for the jolts of thoughts from dungbeetle's mind after being Long-Wind-ified and greatly elaborated.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a greater world or me.

"Running Away"--hoobastinky.
I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be
And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you
So why are you running away?
So why are you running away?
Cause I did enough to show you that I
Was willing to give and sacrifice
And I was the one who was lifting you up
When you thought your life had had enough
And when I get close, you turn away
There's nothing that I can do or say
So now I need you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you
So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?
Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
To make you change your mind
Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
Is it a waste of time?Is it me, is it you
Nothing that I can do
To make you change your mind
So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?...
What is it I've got to say...
So why are you running away?...
To make you admit you're afraid...
Why are you running away?

i turn up the dial, the music reaches a pitch where the drumbeat and the vocal's husky scream
can almost top the beating of my heavy heart, for i do not wish to hear my own heartbeat, for
once i understood that immersing myself in this chaotic drumbeat, it gave me a temporary peace,
a timed-hideaway. i do not run away from problems, i do not dig my own holes, i know it does
not solve the problem and it will come back to haunt me, but this, is something beyond my say,
and i can do nothing about it. yet my heart hurts. like a kid in a war-torn country, anticipating
every second that passes by, knowing that only one, iether him or his sibling that will be taken away
by the parents when they escape.

i guess there is nothing that i can do, looking at my own heart tear, i cannot walk away, because
i choose not to, even if i choose to, i cannot. i hope that matters will solve themself soon. if there
is a god up there, why the fuck did you put me in this situation?yes there must be a reason, tell me
why then, i am beyond wat you think i know.are you jealous of me?why do you have to put a knot in this perfect silk strand? you really have joy in wrecking things, and if there is anything that i can blame,
it will be you.mend this okay.cos i cant do anything to mend a godly wreck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home